Employment TypeContract Associate
Start your new career as a Vehicle Transporter with MAU at Road & Rail in Greer, SC. Our jobs are long-term opportunities offering great growth potential with development programs for all levels of work. MAU Workforce Solutions is an independent, family-owned company with more than 40 successful years providing staffing, recruiting and outsourcing solutions that connect qualified candidates to companies that need them. At MAU we give you the personal attention you deserve because we know it’s not just about your job – it’s about your life, your family, and your future.
What We Offer:
- Starting pay: $13.50/hr
- Heath Benefits
- Conveniently located
- Opportunity for Advancement (90 day temp-to-hire position)
What We Are Looking For:
- High School Diploma/GED preferred
- Stable work history
- 10 year driving record and valid/non-expired driver’s license
- Must able to operate a manual transmission
- Must be able to work in confined spaces and climb heights
- Must be able to walk & stand for duration of shift and wear appropriate PPE for department requirements
- Ability to work 3rd shift (6:30 PM - 6:30 AM)
What You’ll Do As A Vehicle Transporter:
- Associates will be working in a non-climate controlled environment; must be willing to work in all kinds of weather
- Moving BMWs from Warehouse/Dock/Trailers to designated locations as required
- Unload and load cars onto train rails
- Responsible for safety of fellow employees and cars that may be in the path or area, during and at the time of delivery
About ROAD & RAIL
At its core, Road & Rail Services is an organization driven by shared values: safety first and foremost, reliability, accountability, integrity, adaptability, velocity, stability, competitiveness and financial performance. Every decision and every relationship is measured against these values. They believe this has given them a focus and sense of purpose unlike any of their competitors, and has resulted in unprecedented longevity in terms of both their people and their customers.
All Applicants must submit to background check and drug screening.
Disclaimer: This job description not designed to be a complete list of all duties, responsibilities, and safety requirements of the Vehicle Transporter Position.
Walk-in interviews accepted on Mondays from 9 am to 11 am and 2 pm to 4 pm
Interview at our Greenville office: 7993 Pelham Rd., Greenville, SC 29615
For immediate consideration, please email resume to email@example.com