LocationLas Vegas, NV
Job CategoryElectrical Engineering
Job TitleElectrical Engineer
Employment TypeDirect Placement
Position in Las Vegas, NV
The Electrical Engineer will assist with the development and implementation of World Class Manufacturing (WCM) projects, energy reduction, safety and electrical distribution and control within manufacturing facilities across the United States (US) and Canada.
- Through the application of engineering fundamentals and advanced design tools, this position will ensure that electrical systems are safe, efficient, capable, properly maintained and tested.
- Provide innovation and leadership in the implementation and support of focused improvement, capital projects and strategic initiatives related to electrical, automation & control and power distribution / electrical systems.
- Be accountable for the execution of electrical replacement/upgrade/maintenance and energy management projects, supporting yield/availability improvements and training/mentoring of staff for multiple sites within North America.
- Assist management to develop manufacturing business plans and determine new or innovative technologies to enhance our current systems.
- Bachelor's degree or comparable experience
- 5+ years's experience
- Thorough knowledge of National Electrical Code (NFPA-70), Canadian Electrical Code (CSA C22.1), Arc-Flash (NFPA-70E) code requirements and OSHA requirements in relation to arc flash, electrical distribution and safe working practices.
- Working knowledge of NETA, NFPA, NEC, IEEE, and ANSI standards applicable to power systems electrical testing.
- Registered Professional Engineer
- Health insurance coverage including, dental, vision
- Paid time-off package includes 9 company paid holidays and paid vacation time
- Tuition assistance
- Competitive pay based on experience
All applicants must submit to background check and drug screening.
This position does not offer sponsorship
Equal Opportunity Employer
Minorities / Females / Protected Veterans / Individuals with Disabilities