Robert Bosch, LLC - Manufacturing Engineer
Job TitleRobert Bosch, LLC - Manufacturing Engineer
Employment TypeDirect Placement
Robert Bosch, LLC - Manufacturing Engineer
Expand your professional portfolio as a Manufacturing Engineer with MAU at Robert Bosch, LLC in Charleston, SC. As a Manufacturing Engineer, you will plan upcoming releases by participating as manufacturing contact in planning meetings, preparing RFQ feedback, coordinating required builds and line preparation with department and MFE team. This is a direct-hire opportunity.
- Health insurance coverage, including dental and vision
- 401k with company match
- Relocation Assistance
- Paid time off
- Competitive pay based on experience
- Direct-hire opportunity
- BS in Engineering with 7+ years relevant experience
- Experience in a manufacturing environment
- Demonstrated ability to work in a highly dynamic organization
- Good interpersonal project management skills
- Ability to clearly summarize and recommend alternative ideas addressing complex issues
- Highly organized self-starter and use good judgment
- Strong analytical skills
- Technical detail-oriented
- Create and maintain manufacturing documentation and quality plans according to company standards (including process flow diagrams, control plans, PFMEA, PQIs, process control documentation, standard work instructions, etc.)
- Support department and MFE team as FMEA Moderator, including making timely updates to FMEA and Control Plans with input from relevant MFE process owner
- Coordinate engineering changes for department and MFE team as both initiator and approver while protecting the business needs of ChP EV14
- Coordinate audit activities including preparation for, completion of, and closing of open points stemming from an internal or external audit
- Plan and execute capital equipment (MAE) acquisition and installation, including initial justification, quotation, MAR process, pre-acceptance/final acceptance/safe launch
- Support department and MFE team with concession process including preparation of supporting documents, writing and routing for approval
- Identify and lead projects to improve safety, cost, quality, delivery, and utilization of manufacturing processes in order to meet Policy Deployment objectives
- Lead daily management of area using MES and other analytics/data to support production, meet targets and derive measures to continuously improve performance
- Develop, maintain, and apply lean manufacturing principles (BPS) throughout the value stream with regards to equipment design, selection, layouts, and material flow
- Perform additional assignments as needed
Bosch Charleston is a part of a global network with close to 400,000 associates who make products that are "Invented for Life."
The Bosch Charleston plant has a long history in the Low country and was established in 1974. We Drive. to provide a safe and inspiring environment for our associates. We make a difference and delight our global customers by creating state of the art products.
Over the past five years we have contributed over 1 million USD to Science, Technology, Engineering and Math (STEM) and environmental organizations in the Low country through the Bosch Community Fund. Additionally, Bosch Charleston works closely with our partners to support these initiatives through volunteerism. There are many opportunities to get involved and we hope you will join us as we make a difference in the Low country.
BOSCH is a proud supporter of STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering & Mathematics) Initiatives
• FIRST Robotics (For Inspiration and Recognition of Science and Technology)
• AWIM (A World in Motion)
By choice, we are committed to a diverse workforce – EOE/Protected Veteran/Disabled
**In order to be considered for this position, please apply directly to the Bosch website using the following link - https://www.bosch.us/careers/. Select the "Find jobs" button and then sort positions by Location to view the Bosch positions posted for Charleston, SC.
Headquartered in Augusta, Georgia and founded in 1973, MAU Workforce Solutions is a multi-faceted business solutions provider offering professional recruiting, commercial staffing, outsourcing, and human resources services. World class companies across the globe utilize our customized workforce solutions in order to gain a competitive advantage.
MAU is a family-oriented organization that has built its foundation upon strong values of dedicated service, loyal relationships and tailored business solutions all of which still remain today.
Disclaimer: All applicants must submit to background check and drug screening.
This position does not offer sponsorship
Equal Opportunity Employer
Minorities / Females / Protected Veterans / Individuals with Disabilities are encouraged to apply