Robert Bosch, LLC - Sr. Controls Engineer
Job TitleRobert Bosch, LLC - Sr. Controls Engineer
Employment TypeDirect Placement
The Bosch Charleston plant has a long history in the Lowcountry and was established in 1974. We Drive. to provide a safe and inspiring environment for our associates. We make a difference and delight our global customers by creating state of the art products.
Over the past five years we have contributed over 1 million USD to Science, Technology, Engineering and Math (STEM) and environmental organizations in the Lowcountry through the Bosch Community Fund. Additionally, Bosch Charleston works closely with our partners to support these initiatives through volunteerism. There are many opportunities to get involved and we hope you will join us as we make a difference in the Lowcountry.
BOSCH is a proud supporter of STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering & Mathematics) Initiatives
- FIRST Robotics (For Inspiration and Recognition of Science and Technology)
- AWIM (A World In Motion)
- Project Lead and Application Engineer for IT Shopfloor Management and Industry 4.0/Connected Industry.
- Acquisition, Customer Relations, Project Calculations, and Project Management. Creation of specification and concepts for Industry 4.0 solutions.
- Specifying application of IT Shop floor management solutions for the Bosch production sites, NA/worldwide and external customers.
- Creation of project definition and specifications, and development of concepts. Cooperation and communication with customer and machine suppliers.
- Bachelor's degree in IT and/or Manufacturing technologies or similar required.
- 5+ years of related experience.
- Desirable experience in the area of Automation and Assembly technologies.
- Self-organized and systematic work approach.
- Personality: committed, creative, resilient and capable.
- Operation: independent, innovative, reliable and conscientious.
- Health insurance coverage including, dental, vision
- Paid time off
- Competitive pay based on experience
All applicants must submit to background check and drug screening.
This position does not offer sponsorship
Equal Opportunity Employer
Minorities / Females / Protected Veterans / Individuals with Disabilities
**In order to be considered for this position, please apply directly to the Bosch website using the following link - http://www.bosch.com/en/com/career/apply/apply-now.html. Navigate to positions in the USA, then sort the list of positions by City to find all positions posted for Charleston, SC.**