Job TitleWeld Engineer
Employment TypeContract Associate
Expand your professional portfolio as a Weld Engineer with our client in Goshen, IN. As the Weld Engineer, you will oversee the engineering projects and support of line developments, ensure support of production process. This is a short-term contract position.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or related field
- 3+ years of welding operations experience
- Experience with projection/resistance welding
- Ability to manage employees and a budget
- Experience with complex projects
- Ability to lift 20 lbs.
- Participate and lead advanced welding engineering projects, support line developments according to welding regulations and customer specifications
- Plan, coordinate, and monitor production of prototypes and jig manufacturing related welding techniques
- Coordinate and standardize welding and cutting accessories including stocking
- Further develop wielding standards
- Monitor the welding quality and support production in troubleshooting welding problems
- Handle welding- related complaints
- Drive continuous improvement and initiatives particularly with regard to welding technique and cutting method
- Act as primary training source for welding operations an engineering
- Set-up reporting and information system for the manufacturing of the plant
- Provide support to all activities assigned by the direct supervisor
Headquartered in Augusta, Georgia and founded in 1973, MAU Workforce Solutions is a multi-faceted business solutions provider offering professional recruiting, commercial staffing, outsourcing, and human resources services. World class companies across the globe utilize our customized workforce solutions in order to gain a competitive advantage.
MAU is a family-oriented organization that has built its foundation upon strong values of dedicated service, loyal relationships and tailored business solutions all of which still remain today.
Disclaimer: All applicants must submit to background check and drug screening.
This position does not offer sponsorship
Equal Opportunity Employer
Minorities / Females / Protected Veterans / Individuals with Disabilities are encouraged to apply