Job TitleElectrical Engineer
Employment TypeContract Associate
Jump-start your career with MAU in Greer, SC, and expand your professional portfolio. As an Electrical Engineer, you will support the planning processes, equipment and software needed to operate coding processes for designated area of responsibility within Assembly.
Our client, a premier automotive company, is located in the upstate area of SC.
- Major Medical Coverage, including dental and vision
- 401k with Employer Matching
- Term life
- Short-term disability
- Accidental loss
- Uniform allowance
- Paid time off
- Paid holidays
- Market leading pay
- Opportunity for advancement
- Long-term assignment
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering (Electronics, Electrical, Mechanical or Computer Engineering preferred)
- Or the equivalent of 4 years of manufacturing engineering experience
- 2+ years of technical experience in automotive manufacturing engineering
- 1+ years knowledge in assembly processes pertaining to electrical automotive systems
- 2+ years’ experience in using Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- 1+ years’ experience in
- Interpreting technical drawings and specifications
- short/long-term project management skills
- Programming and application knowledge (database management, IT systems) (preferred)
- 1+ years of professional experience and knowledge of vehicle systems (electrical preferred)
- Ability to demonstrate proficiency in applying statistical methods (risk filters, FMEAs, SPC, process/machine capability)
- Support engineering changes, deviations, process method changes, process sequence changes, etc. to the assembly process
- Define and implement test plan, and/or method for module, system, and process area
- Plan, procure, implement and provide technical support for process, equipment, and software, hardware and/or process definition
- Support projects for continuous improvement, structural planning, and/or other series and new model related planning projects
- Provide technical guidance and support to assigned process area/module
- Evaluate and implement software packages required for production system (i.e. test/coding data, upgrades, etc.)
- Provide training and process improvement for production utilizing responsible systems and processes area and/or module
- Manage custom flash equipment within assembly
- Perform other duties as assigned
Headquartered in Augusta, Georgia and founded in 1973, MAU Workforce Solutions is a multi-faceted business solutions provider offering professional recruiting, commercial staffing, outsourcing, and human resources services. World class companies across the globe utilize our customized workforce solutions in order to gain a competitive advantage.
MAU is a family-oriented organization that has built its foundation upon strong values of dedicated service, loyal relationships and tailored business solutions all of which still remain today.
Disclaimer: All applicants must submit to background check and drug screening.
This position does not offer sponsorship
Equal Opportunity Employer
Minorities / Females / Protected Veterans / Individuals with Disabilities are encouraged to apply