Job TitleQuality Engineer
Employment TypeProfessional Contract / Contract
Jumpstart your career in GREER, SC, and expand your professional portfolio. As the Quality Engineer, you will drive quality improvement, track, and report progress of department problem landscape and achievement of department targets.
Our client, a premier automotive company, is located in the upstate area of SC. This is a long term renewable contract opportunity.
- Major Medical Coverage, including dental and vision
- 401k with Employer Matching
- Term life
- Short-term disability
- Accidental loss
- Uniform allowance
- Paid time off
- Paid holidays
- Market leading pay
- Opportunity for advancement
- Long-term assignment with opportunity for hire by client
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering
- 4 years of Quality experience in a manufacturing or automotive environment also accepted
- 2 years of professional quality experience or engineering experience in a manufacturing environment
- 1 – 3 years of assembly manufacturing experience, including experience with
- Process planning
- 2 years of quality/project leadership experience
- Problem solving experience using root cause analysis and technical quality methods
- Monitors and reviews sensor data. Develops, trains, and supports T-sensors as required
- Reviews plant problem landscape, prioritizes issues and evaluates risk for all models built at the plant
- Develops, generates and reports the overall TOP-issue priority list for management
- Qualifies and reports incidents into respective steering levels (QC1, QC2)
- Steers all department owned problems in the Plant Problem solving process
- Reports overall Plant problem resolution progress
- Provides transparency of department problem landscape for assigned modules to process chain, LT/PSTs
- Performs as SV by supporting and coaching LV in problem solving process for all problems owned by the department
- Supports prioritization and scheduling
- Leads cross-functional teams for quality improvement as required
- Verifies problem resolution and sustainability
- Promotes the principles and values of Plant in daily activities and future plans.
- Maintains compliance to the Plant Management System through appropriate training and awareness, as well as continuous improvement of the system and supporting departmental systems and activities
- Work in conjunction with kitted parts for overseas travel and production
- Act as subject matter expert guiding Quality Specialist Product employees
Headquartered in Augusta, Georgia and founded in 1973, MAU Workforce Solutions is a multi-faceted business solutions provider offering professional recruiting, commercial staffing, outsourcing, and human resources services. World class companies across the globe utilize our customized workforce solutions in order to gain a competitive advantage.
MAU is a family-oriented organization that has built its foundation upon strong values of dedicated service, loyal relationships and tailored business solutions all of which still remain today.
Disclaimer: All applicants must submit to background check and drug screening.
This position does not offer sponsorship
Equal Opportunity Employer
Minorities / Females / Protected Veterans / Individuals with Disabilities are encouraged to apply