Food Prep Associate - Day Shift
Job CategoryFood Service
Job TitleFood Prep Associate - Day Shift
Employment TypeContract Associate
Food Prep Associate - Weekends Only - Day Shift
Start your new career as a Food Prep Associate with MAU in Lithonia, GA. Our jobs are long-term opportunities offering great growth potential with development programs for all levels of work. MAU Workforce Solutions is an independent, family-owned company with more than 40 successful years providing staffing, recruiting and outsourcing solutions that connect qualified candidates to companies that need them. At MAU we give you the personal attention you deserve because we know it’s not just about your job – it’s about your life, your family and your future.
What We Are Looking For:
- 6+ months of experience (preferred)
- Basic math skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to work any day of the weekend (Hours are 7:00a.m. - 3:30p.m.) One day shifts available too.
- Must be able to work in a cold environment
- Ability to lift up to 25 lbs.
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time
What We Offer:
- Starting pay of $9.75 per hour
- Health benefits
What You’ll Do As A Food Prep Associate:
- Receive directions to fulfill production requirements
- Label packaging at the standard average rate
- Use proper measuring utensils to portion ingredients
- Collect production data
- Keep work area clean at all times and assist in EOD clean ups Work Environment
All Applicants must submit to background check and drug screening.
Disclaimer: This job description not designed to be a complete list of all duties, responsibilities, and safety requirements required of the Food Prep Associate position.