Job CategoryFood Service
Employment TypeContract Associate
Server - Milliken Corporate
Start your new career as a Server with MAU at Milliken in Spartanburg, SC. Milliken is currently seeking AM and PM servers to join their Corporate Guest House Team. The Guest House is frequently occupied by a Professional clientele base coming to the upstate to visit this Global Company. The servers help to provide excellent guest services and ensure that every guest walks away feeling like they are now a part of the Milliken family.
What We Are Looking For:
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Previous serving experience - Hospitality/Serving/Bartending
- Excellent Customer service skills and Professional work mannerism
- Ability to Learn and Follow food safety standards and procedures
What We Offer:
- Starting pay of $10.00 - $12.00 per hour, DOE (Tips not to be expected by guest)
- Health benefits
- Positive work environment
- 1st shift 5am-11am or 2nd shift 3pm-9pm (end time could change depending upon needs); 20 - 32 Hours per week, Monday – Friday Only
What You Will Do As A Server:
- Attend to guests at any social events, corporate luncheons or dinners, breakfast calls, and any other gatherings that may require assistance at the Guest House
- Prepare room for dining by clothing tables and setting decorations. Present menus and help guests select food and beverages
- Take and serve orders, answer questions or make recommendations for other offerings
- Responsible for cleaning and restocking table and work stations in a timely manner
All Applicants must submit to background check and drug screening.
Disclaimer: This job description not designed to be a complete list of all duties, responsibilities, and safety requirements of the Server position.
For 150 years, Milliken has been innovating with the purpose to explore, discover and create ways to enhance people’s lives. With expertise across a breadth of disciplines, including specialty chemical, floor covering and performance materials, Milliken works around the world every day to add true value to people’s lives, improve health and safety, and help make this world more sustainable.
Our jobs are long-term opportunities offering great growth potential with development programs for all levels of work. MAU Workforce Solutions is an independent, family-owned company with more than 40 successful years providing staffing, recruiting and outsourcing solutions that connect qualified candidates to companies that need them. At MAU we give you the personal attention you deserve because we know it’s not just about your job – it’s about your life, your family and your future.