Job TitleForklift Operator
Employment TypeContract Associate
Start your new career as a Forklift Operator with MAU in Charleston, SC. As the Forklift Operator, you will pull orders using the picker and forklift in the warehouse. This position is a great opportunity with an established company!
What We Are Looking For:
- Prior warehouse experience (preferred)
- Basic Warehouse Management System experience (preferred)
- Prior experience operating Radio Frequency equipment, i.e. scanners, etc. (preferred)
- Must be able to stand, squat, bend, and lift up to 50 lbs. throughout the day
- Ability to speak, read, and understand English in order to understand instructions and communicate with team members
- Must be able to stand for a majority of the time during the work day
- Ability to lift, stack, and/or sort boxes up to 40 lbs. on a regular basis
- Hearing is required in order to hear instructions, safety warnings, and equipment operations
- Vision is required in order to operate a RF keyboard and/or scanner, and to complete required data entry
- Must be able to work in a team based environment
What We Offer:
- Starting pay of $13.70 up to $14.20 per hour
- Health benefits
What You’ll Do As A Forklift Operator:
- Operate order picker and forklift in and around warehouse
- Pull product from the warehouse for shipment to the stores
- Load and unload shipments, pallets, etc.
- Wrap order on pallet for shipment
- Place shipments on racking systems
All Applicants must submit to background check and drug screening.
Disclaimer: This job description not designed to be a complete list of all duties, responsibilities, and safety requirements required of the Forklift Operator position.