Job TitleForklift Operator
Employment TypeContract Associate
Start your new career as a Forklift Operator with MAU at Michelin in Greenville/Piedmont, SC. Michelin was named the #1 employer in America by Forbes. Our jobs are long-term opportunities offering great growth potential with development programs for all levels of work. At MAU we give you the personal attention you deserve because we know it’s not just about your job – it’s about your life, your family and, your future.
What We Are Looking For:
- High school diploma or GED not required, but must obtain within 1 year of employment at Michelin
- Minimum of 1 year of forklift experience (in the past 5 years)
- Must be willing and available to work a 12-hour rotating, swing shift. Specifically, Associates will work 2 weeks on 1st Shift, which runs 7AM-7:30PM; and then work 2 weeks on 3rd Shift, which runs 7PM-7:30AM. This will be on a 2-2-3 schedule
What We Offer:
- Starting pay of $12/hour ($13/hour after 90 days & up to $15/hour after 180 days)
- Health benefits
- Positive Leadership
- Vacation Time & Pay
What You’ll Do As A Forklift Operator:
- Operate a sit-down, electric forklift proficiently during a 12-hour shift
- Withstand prolonged sitting, as well as constant mounting and dismounting of the forklift
- Operate a lift mount warehouse management system
- Perform a forklift safety inspection at every shift
- Lift 50+ lbs. repeatedly
There’s a place where the road of tomorrow is being created today. From tires that make your car more fuel efficient and safer to production and recycling methods that reduce our impact on the environment, Michelin is striving to help you find a better way forward.
Walk-in appointments every Monday from 9AM-11AM and 2PM-4PM
Interview at our Greenville office: 2824 Old Woodruff Road, Greer, SC 29651
All other appointments must be scheduled. You will be linked to the scheduling tool after you complete this application process.
All Applicants must submit to background check and drug screening.
Disclaimer: This job description not designed to be a complete list of all duties, responsibilities, and safety requirements of the Forklift Operator position.
EOE/AA/Vet/Disabled encouraged to apply.