Forklift Operator - Lonza
Job TitleForklift Operator - Lonza
Employment TypeContract Associate
Forklift Operator- Lonza
Start your new career as a Forklift Operator with MAU at Lonza, a state of the art manufacturing facility in Greenwood, SC. Our jobs are long-term opportunities offering great growth potential with development programs for all levels of work. MAU Workforce Solutions is an independent, family-owned company with more than 40 successful years providing staffing, recruiting and outsourcing solutions that connect qualified candidates to companies that need them. At MAU we give you the personal attention you deserve because we know it’s not just about your job – it’s about your life, your family, and your future.
What We Offer:
- Starting to pay between $10.50 and $10.80/hr
- Health Benefits including; Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K and Life Insurance
- Annual Associate Recognition Dinners
- Employee of the Month Bonuses
What You’ll Do As a Forklift Operator at Lonza:
- Operates stand-up forklift receiving products from carrier and distribute and issue products throughout warehouse areas
- Perform inspections on equipment prior to and following operational use
- Operate within standard operating procedures (SOPs)
- Clean and maintain workstation and follow all safety and company policies
- Keep track of parts and materials and refill bins needed to perform duties
What We Are Looking For:
- At least 1 year of forklift experience
- Prior experience with RFT scanners
- Mechanical, Electrical and Technical knowledge to operate equipment
- Ability to work in fast-paced environment
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule to include rotating and swing shifts
- Able to work weekends as production schedule increases by clients
- Must be able to work 8-hour shifts and occasional overtime
- Able to lift up to 35 pounds when performing job tasks
Lonza — formerly Capsugel — designs, develops and manufactures a wide range of innovative dosage forms for the biopharmaceutical and consumer health & nutrition industries. Our unique combination of science, engineering, formulation, and capsule expertise enables our customers to optimize the bioavailability, targeted delivery and overall performance of their biopharmaceutical and consumer health & nutrition products.
All Applicants must submit to background check and drug screening.
Disclaimer: This job description not designed to be a complete list of all duties, responsibilities, and safety requirements of the Forklift Operator Position.