Job TitleForklift Driver
Employment TypeDirect Placement
Start your new career as a Forklift Driver with MAU at CF Sauer. Our jobs are long-term opportunities offering great growth potential with development programs for all levels of work. MAU Workforce Solutions is an independent, family-owned company with more than 40 successful years providing staffing, recruiting and outsourcing solutions that connect qualified candidates to companies that need them. At MAU we give you the personal attention you deserve because we know it’s not just about your job – it’s about your life, your family and your future.
What We Are Looking For:
- High School Diploma/GED, preferred but not required!
- Must have 1 year of forklift experience
- First or Second Shift Available
- Must be able to lift up to 40 lbs. continuously
- Ability to work overtime as needed
What We Offer:
- Starting pay of $13.66 - 14.41 per hour, depending on shift!
- Health benefits
- Opportunity for advancement
- No rotating shifts
What You’ll Do As A Forklift Driver:
- Operate forklift to build and stage production orders, using a RF scan gun
- Move inventory to proper locations throughout warehouse using RF scan gun
- Verify accuracy of Lot Controlled items and Raw Material items that are to be unloaded
- General housekeeping duties
- Follow all Forklift Safety Guidelines
All Applicants must submit to background check and drug screening.
Disclaimer: This job description not designed to be a complete list of all duties, responsibilities, and safety requirements required of the Forklift Driver position.