Support Operator - Milliken Kingsley
Job CategoryGeneral Labor
Job TitleSupport Operator - Milliken Kingsley
Employment TypeContract Associate
Start your new career as a Support Operator with MAU at Milliken Kingsley in Thomson, GA. The Support Operator is a great foot-in-the-door opportunity with no high school diploma needed to start. Milliken has a robust training program encompassing knowledge, demonstration and skill assessments that prepare you for your career. Positions at Milliken offer great growth potential and development programs for all level of work. As the Support Operator, you will supply weaving machines with yarn and remove fabric when ready to doff.
What We Are Looking For:
- Must be willing to rotate 8 hour shifts
- Manufacturing experience (preferred)
- Knowledge of general safety procedures
- Strong attention to detail with accuracy when accomplishing a task ensuring all aspects are reviewed
- Strong communication skills, oral and written
- Basic math skills
- Dependable, self-motivated problem solvers with a positive attitude
- Efficient time management
- Ownership of task to completion
- Ability to work in a climate controlled manufacturing environment
- Must be able to adapt to changes in the work environment
- Ability to process all material movement through SAP and BARCO
- Must be able to ensure that all shipments meet RCRA/DOT requirements
- Ability to pass a respirator fit test
What We Offer:
- Competitive pay based on experience
- Health benefits
- 2 weeks of on-the-job training
What You’ll Do As A Support Operator:
- Operate power driven machinery to doff rolls of cloth and transport to the cloth room
- Haul pallets of filling by pushing pallet truck from storage to weave machine
- Transfer filling between machines
- Clean entire machine on a schedule using appropriate PPE including respirator during blow off
- Relief weave for operator while on break
All Applicants must submit to background check and drug screening.
Disclaimer: This job description not designed to be a complete list of all duties, responsibilities, and safety requirements required of the Support Operator position.
MAU Workforce Solutions is an independent, family-owned company with more than 40 successful years providing staffing, recruiting and outsourcing solutions that connect qualified candidates to companies that need them. At MAU we give you the personal attention you deserve because we know it's not just about your job - it's about your life, your family and your future.
For 150 years, Milliken has been innovating with the purpose to explore, discover and create ways to enhance people’s lives. With expertise across a breadth of disciplines, including specialty chemical, floor covering and performance materials, Milliken works around the world every day to add true value to people’s lives, improve health and safety, and help make this world more sustainable.