Job CategoryGeneral Labor
Job TitleSupport Operator
Employment TypeContract Associate
Support Operator - Milliken Kingston
Start your new career as a Support Operator with MAU at Milliken Kingsley in Thomson, GA. The Support Operator is a great foot-in-the-door opportunity with no high school diploma needed to start. Milliken has a robust training program encompassing knowledge, demonstration and skill assessments that prepare you for your career. Positions at Milliken offer great growth potential and development programs for all level of work.
What We Are Looking For:
- Must be willing to rotate 8 hour shifts
- Manufacturing experience a plus, but not required
- Knowledge of general safety procedures
- Dependable, self-motivated problem solvers with a positive attitude
- Efficient time management
- Ownership of task to completion
- Ability to work in a climate controlled manufacturing environment
- Ability to process all material movement through SAP and BARCO
- Ability to ensure that all shipments meet RCRA/DOT requirements
What We Offer:
- Competitive pay
- Health benefits
- On-the-job training
What You’ll Do as a Support Operator:
- Transport materials between departments and machines
- Relief Weave
- Cut catchcord
- Clean weave machines
- Verify, receive, and make shipments
- Inspect trailers before loading and unloading.
- Follow all lock out tag out procedures.
- Load and Unload trucks/trailers with appropriate materials per shipping requirements.
- Process all material movement through SAP and BARCO
- Use switcher truck as needed
- Ensure that all shipments meet RCRA/DOT requirements
- Ensure any spills are handled properly per environmental procedures.
- Maintain equipment and anything else as instructed by management.
All Applicants must submit to background check and drug screening.
Disclaimer: This job description is not designed to be a complete list of all duties responsibilities safety and requirements required of the Support Operator Position
MAU Workforce Solutions is an independent, family-owned company with more than 40 successful years providing staffing, recruiting and outsourcing solutions that connect qualified candidates to companies that need them. At MAU we give you the personal attention you deserve because we know it's not just about your job - it's about your life, your family and your future.
For 150 years, Milliken has been innovating with the purpose to explore, discover and create ways to enhance people’s lives. With expertise across a breadth of disciplines, including specialty chemical, floor covering and performance materials, Milliken works around the world every day to add true value to people’s lives, improve health and safety, and help make this world more sustainable.