Job CategoryGeneral Labor
Job TitleMaterial Handler
Employment TypeDirect Placement
Start your new career as a Material Handler with MAU at Michelin Prime in Greenville, SC. Join the team that has been manufacturing and selling tires for airplanes, automobiles, farm equipment, heavy duty trucks, motorcycles and bicycles since 1907. As the Buggy Pusher, you will be responsible for moving racks throughout the different stages of the plant.
What We Are Looking For:
- High School Diploma/GED (preferred)
- Must obtain within 1 year of employment at Michelin
- 1+ years of previous forklift driving experience in a manufacturing environment
- Must be able to work 12 hour shifts
What We Offer:
- Starting pay of $12.75 per hour
- Straight shifts
- Health benefits
- Positive Leadership
- Paid Vacation
What You’ll Do As A Material Handler:
- Move tire racks "buggy" from tire assembly machines to staging areas
All Applicants must submit to background check and drug screening.
Disclaimer: This job description not designed to be a complete list of all duties, responsibilities, and safety requirements required of the Material Handler position.