LocationMount Pleasant, SC
Job CategoryGeneral Labor
Employment TypeContract Associate
Start your new career as a Landscaper with MAU at Mount Pleasant Waterworks. As the Landscaper, you will perform site restoration following water and wastewater maintenance repairs and extensions. You will also repair asphalt, concrete sidewalks, driveways, curbs and grass areas by replanting sod or reseeding.
What We Are Looking For:
- High School Diploma or GED
- Vocational or technical training(preferred)
- Valid Drivers License
- 1+ years of experience
- Ability to work weekends and overtime
- Must be able to lift up to 50lbs.
What We Offer:
- Starting pay of $14 to 19 per hour, depending on experience
- Health benefits
- Great hours
- 1st shift
- Opportunity for advancement
What You’ll Do As A Landscaper:
- Perform site restoration following water and wastewater maintenance repairs and extensions
- Receive input from customers and implements appropriate restoration actions
- Repair asphalt, concrete sidewalks, driveways, curbs and grass areas by replanting sod or reseeding
- Perform preventive maintenance on related tools and equipment
- Perform related duties as required
All Applicants must submit to background check and drug screening.
Disclaimer: This job description not designed to be a complete list of all duties, responsibilities, and safety requirements required of the Landscaper position.