Job CategoryHeavy Equipment
Job TitleRebuild Technician
Employment TypeDirect Placement
Start your new career as a Rebuild Technician with MAU in Newnan, GA. Join the team that has been dedicated to manufacturing excellence by providing high quality products at competitive prices. Help design, engineer, manufacture, and service wheel loaders. This is a Direct-Hire position.
What We Are Looking For:
- High School Diploma/GED
- Previous experience in mechanical repair and diagnosis of various machinery and equipment
- Must be able to pass a safety training course and obtain an operators certificate
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Must be able to stand/walk for long periods of time
- Ability to work overtime (preferred)
- Must be able to maintain a complete set of tools
What We Offer:
- Starting pay of $21 per hour
- Health Benefits
- Training provided
- This is a Direct Hire opportunity
What You’ll Do As A Rebuild Technician:
- Follow all safe working practices and procedures
- Do not operate the different equipment until the Shop Supervisor instructs and qualifies you on an individual basis as he determines your skill level
- Build and maintain a binder containing internal service news information
- Must be able to read, understand and maintain this binder in a neat organized fashion updating components as required using this information
- These internal information binders are not to be removed from the company facility and are the sole property of the company
- Select and draft a parts listing for the repair of assigned components
- Enter daily labor onto the appropriate time sheet
- Prepare a component failure report on the appropriate component failure analysis form provided
- Maintain hand written notes at each workstation and update as the component disassembling process progresses
- Transfer your notes onto the appropriate failure analysis report in the computer when the job is completed
- Save the failure analysis report and inform the Shop Supervisor of its completion
- The Shop Supervisor will review it and make any necessary adjustments
- Use Microsoft Power Point for any jobs seen as warranty to prepare photos of all parts related to the failure with notes
- Complete Dyno test reports and then place into the component file in rebuild coordinator’s office after approval by Shop Supervisor
- Share the responsibility of handling complete components and cores in a safe manner and assist each other when appropriate after receiving training form the Lead Technician
- Maintain your worktable and immediate work area in a neat, clean and well-organized condition. Tear down cart organization should include identification tags, etc.
- Clean up small oil spills and contain large spills while awaiting assistance from Rebuild and Parts Apprentice
All Applicants must submit to background check and drug screening.
Disclaimer: This job description not designed to be a complete list of all duties, responsibilities, and safety requirements required of the Rebuild Technician position.