HR Talent Manager
Job CategoryHuman Resources
Job TitleHR Talent Manager
Employment TypeDirect Placement
MAU makes lives better by delivering workforce solutions globally. We provide caring, creative, and solutions oriented services that result in profitable growth. To support MAU’s vision, the Senior Human Resources Business Partner (Talent) has a critical role in attracting and sustaining top talent at MAU and in preserving and stimulating its culture.
- Leverage company relationships to understand and drive business issues as they relate to HR; develop strategies to maximize employee/organizational health and development
- Coach senior leaders, as required, to further development and create a high performing organization
- Participate in the development of the Company’s plans and programs as a strategic partner, particularly from the perspective of the impact on people and their development
- Plan, develop, organize, implement, direct and evaluate the organization's human resource function and performance, with particular focus on coaching and development
- Influence and develop leaders to promote a performance culture through effective utilization of tools such as an HRIS system
- Curate and lead employee development through MAU You initiative\
- Build leadership capability in the company through coaching, advice and learning events
- Optimize MAU's use of a Learning Management System
Business Partner Leadership
- Effectively coach senior leaders in matters relating to people, HR processes, employment practices, HR programs and corresponding impact on the business
- Provide additional human resources support through employee relations (EEOC, DOL, NLRA, OSHA)
- Enhance and/or develop, implement and enforce Company policies procedures for internal and contract workforce
- Collaborate with all corporate functions to execute overall HR strategy
- Enhance and build the capability of the business by incorporating the people component into strategic planning, development and assessment
- Negotiate, influence and gain consensus in a highly relational environment
- Skillfully navigate co employment situations
- Solve problems with understanding of Title VII, FLSA, FMLA, NLRA, OSHA and other applicable laws
- Serve as the primary business partner for certain recruiting, corporate and onsite business departments
- Partner/lead on internal talent pipeline and planning
- Enhance diversity strategy for the company
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- 5+ years of proactive management consulting, human resources and employee relations, and performance management
- Demonstrated success in leading organizational development and change
- Exceptional communication skills and ability to influence senior leaders
- Communicate Interpersonally
- Focus on the Customer
- Act like an owner
- Collaborate for Better Results
- Manage Conflict Effectively
- Be Visionary
- Solve Problems
- Consider it done
- Build trusting relationships
- Live Safety
- Advanced degree in HR-related discipline or MBA
- Proactive Human Resources Experience and/or Business experience may be considered in lieu of education requirements
- SHRM Certified Professional (SHRM-CP) or Professional in Human Resources (PHR).
- Large corporation experience.
- Sense of humor.
- Strong coaching and facilitation skills
- Talent acquisition and management leadership experience.
All applicants must submit to background check and drug screening.
This position does not offer sponsorship
Equal Opportunity Employer
Minorities / Females / Protected Veterans / Individuals with Disabilities