Leadership Development Participant
Job CategoryHuman Resources
Job TitleLeadership Development Participant
Employment TypeDirect Placement
Headquartered in Augusta, Georgia and founded in 1973, MAU Workforce Solutions is a multi-faceted business solutions provider offering professional recruiting, commercial staffing, outsourcing and human resources services. World class companies across the globe utilize our customized workforce solutions in order to gain a competitive advantage.
MAU is a family-oriented organization that has built its foundation upon strong values of dedicated service, loyal relationships and tailored business solutions all of which still remain today.
This program is designed to provide a diverse and cross-functional work experience to employees at the start of their career at MAU. This is a position that will help us develop future leaders in our company.
In order to be considered for this role, the successful candidate will be completely open to relocation wherever MAU does business and requires the person to work in various roles and functions.
- Complete four positional rotations within the MAU organization during a 24 month time period. Positions included in the rotation are: Staffing Specialist, Associate Relations Leader (ARL), Recruiter, Corporate-Business Development/Marketing Associate, and HR Generalist. (This list is not all inclusive.)
- During each six month rotation, Management Trainees will have a set of key deliverables they are responsible for achieving under the supervision of a functional/site manager. (The deliverables assigned to the Management Trainee will be dependent upon the nature of the rotation)
- Management Trainees will interface with various clients, departments and other functions, depending on nature of rotational assignments. Potential interfaces include: Operations, Sales, Marketing, Human Resources, Finance, On-site teams, Safety, Risk, etc.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college
- Preferred areas of concentration include Logistics, Business Administration, Industrial Management, Industrial Engineering and Production/Operations Management
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- At least two relocations within 24 months.
- Competitive pay
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation
- Great work environment
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Care Partners Program -trained and experienced counselors who are available 24 hours a day, 365 days a year, nationwide
- Health Club Reimbursement program
- Additional Supplemental benefit programs
- 401K, Salary Continuation, Educational Reimbursement Program and FMLA available after 12 months of service
- Great Schedule, First Shift (Monday-Friday 7:00 AM – 4:00 PM)
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice