Job CategoryHuman Resources
Job TitleTraining Specialist
Employment TypeDirect Placement
Training Specialist (Staffing Services)
MAU Workforce Solutions is an independent, family-owned company that since 1973 has provided global staffing, recruiting and outsourcing solutions dedicated to making people’s lives better. World class companies across the globe utilize MAU’s customized workforce solutions in order to gain a competitive advantage.
MAU is a family-oriented organization that has built its foundation upon strong values of dedicated service, loyal relationships and tailored business solutions.
The Training Specialist (Staffing Services) maximizes MAU employees’ effectiveness by ensuring that they have thorough knowledge of MAU solutions, services, can effectively use skills, troubleshoot, resolve problems and provide positive experiences to MAU applicants, clients, and employees.
- Competitive pay
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Benefits
- Paid Holidays (9)
- Paid Vacation
- Great work environment
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Care Partners Program -trained and experienced counselors who are available 24 hours a day, 365 days a year, nationwide
- Health Club Reimbursement program
- Additional Supplemental benefit programs
- 401K, Salary Continuation, Educational Reimbursement Program and FMLA available after 12 months of service
- Bachelor’s degree
- Equivalent experience also accepted
- Strong collaboration and communication skills, oral and written
- Proficient teamwork and interpersonal skills
- Excellent analysis/problem solving skills
- Must be result driven
- Plan, conduct, coordinate and implement a comprehensive training programs for MAU employees
- Determine training needs by observing staffing calls, interviews, and service encounters; studying sales, technical, service and associate experience results reports; conferring with management
- Conduct In-Person/Virtual Trainings
- Improve training effectiveness by developing new approaches and techniques; making support readily available; integrating support with routine job functions
- Help to ensure that staff gains efficiencies, meet their goals, and employ best practices and comply with procedures
- Update job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; attending Avionté Client Connection and Staffing World conference, maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations
- Align with third-party consultants to deliver comprehensive training solutions for at MAU.
- Help determine the structure of staffing training across MAU, sets expectations for completing training, and tracks progress within Bamboo/Grovo LMS
- Develop individual results by maintaining policy and procedure resources; auditing exception reports; providing coaching; conducting training sessions; developing outcome improvement resources
- Collaborate with IT Business Analysts on Process Definition & System/Application Requirements, Compliance Reporting
- Construct Process Audit Program & Responsible for Program Implementation.
- Assist Branch Leadership in Change Management
- Thorough understanding of competition within staffing industry, Avionté technical support and new staffing solution development and launches
All applicants must submit to background check and drug screening.
Disclaimer: This job description not designed to be a complete list of all duties, responsibilities, and safety requirements of the Training Specialist job.
This position does not offer sponsorship
Equal Opportunity Employer
Minorities / Females / Protected Veterans / Individuals with Disabilities are encouraged to apply