LocationSandy Springs, GA
Job CategoryHuman Resources
Job TitleTalent Specialist
Employment TypeDirect Placement
MAU Workforce Solutions is an independent, family-owned company that since 1973 has provided global staffing, recruiting and outsourcing solutions dedicated to making people’s lives better. World class companies across the globe utilize MAU’s customized workforce solutions in order to gain a competitive advantage.
MAU is a family-oriented organization that has built its foundation upon strong values of dedicated service, loyal relationships and tailored business solutions.
The Talent Specialist’s role is to identify, source, qualify, present, and place candidates in contract and permanent jobs with customers.
- Competitive base pay and uncapped commission
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Benefits
- Paid Holidays (9)
- Paid Vacation
- Great work environment
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Care Partners Program -trained and experienced counselors who are available 24 hours a day, 365 days a year, nationwide
- Health Club Reimbursement program
- Additional Supplemental benefit programs
- 401K, Salary Continuation, Educational Reimbursement Program and FMLA available after 12 months of service
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience
- 1+ year of recruiting experience, preferably in technology
- Willingness and ability to exceed expectations at all times
- Must be able to lift 5- 20lbs. periodically and 50lbs. on occasion
- Ability to stand, walk, or sit for up to 4 hours
- Source and maintain applicant flow
- Recruit qualified candidates utilizing multiple strategies to capture talent pool
- Conduct screening interviews to determine applicant fit for open positions
- Anticipate future needs and maintain a pipeline of talent
- Take candidates through interviewing and offer process
- Maintain understanding of talent market and changing factors
- Learn client needs and respond accordingly
- Achieve/exceed daily/monthly metrics goals
- Live safety by identifying hazards, correcting harmful conditions, and improving safety culture, particularly in your division and team
All applicants must submit to background check and drug screening.
Disclaimer: This job description not designed to be a complete list of all duties, responsibilities, and safety requirements of the Talent Specialist job.
This position does not offer sponsorship
Equal Opportunity Employer
Minorities / Females / Protected Veterans / Individuals with Disabilities are encouraged to apply