Job CategoryHuman Resources
Job TitleEmployment Manager
Employment TypeDirect Placement
Headquartered in Augusta, Georgia and founded in 1973, MAU Workforce Solutions is a multi-faceted business solutions provider offering professional recruiting, commercial staffing, outsourcing and human resources services. World class companies across the globe utilize our customized workforce solutions in order to gain a competitive advantage.
MAU is a family-oriented organization that has built its foundation upon strong values of dedicated service, loyal relationships and tailored business solutions all of which still remain today.
Driven by a customer-centric focus, the Employment Manager will have an on-site presence at our customer facility and full responsibility for an outsourced recruiting account.
- Ensure consistent execution of best practices in direct hire recruitment
- Accountable for ensuring the highest level of customer satisfaction is achieved.
- Establish and maintain excellent relationships with client stakeholders while leading the outsourced hiring function
- Ensure adequate resources, as well as planning and recruiting activities for forecasted headcount needs
- Responsible for detailed reporting on critical recruiting metrics
- Responsible for the recruiting, compensation structure, benefits administration, and problem resolution for contract associates
- Ensure appropriate development of the onsite delivery team
- Facilitate customer/vendor review and planning meetings
- Bachelors degree
- 5+ years of HR and talent acquisition experience, preferably in a manufacturing environment
- Must be able to function effectively in a fast-paced, data-driven culture
- Must possess strong customer service orientation
- Must possess excellent oral and written communication skills
- Must possess an assertive, outgoing personality
Proficient in MS Office
- Prior background in an account management or customer service-oriented role
- Prior experience directly managing and developing others
All applicants must submit to background check and drug screening.
This position does not offer sponsorship
Equal Opportunity Employer
Minorities / Females / Protected Veterans / Individuals with Disabilities are encouraged to apply