Job CategoryHuman Resources
Job TitleRecruiting Coordinator
Employment TypeContract Associate
Recruiting Coordinator - Part Time
MAU Workforce Solutions is an independent, family-owned company that since 1973 has provided global staffing, recruiting and outsourcing solutions dedicated to making people’s lives better. World class companies across the globe utilize MAU’s customized workforce solutions in order to gain a competitive advantage.
MAU is a family-oriented organization that has built its foundation upon strong values of dedicated service, loyal relationships and tailored business solutions.
The Recruiting Coordinator will provide on-site staffing support to the client account. This role will be 20-25 hours/week with a flexible schedule.
- Competitive pay
- Great work environment
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Care Partners Program -trained and experienced counselors who are available 24 hours a day, 365 days a year, nationwide
- Paid Holidays after 560 work hours
- 401K and FMLA available after 12 months of service
- High School Diploma
- Associate’s degree (preferred)
- Advanced Microsoft Office suite skills
- Strong problem solving skills
- Proficient customer service orientation
- Excellent collaboration and communication skills, oral and written
- Strong presentation skills
- Proficient organizational and time management skills
- Excellent problem solving/analysis skills
- Strong teamwork orientation
- Must be thorough and able to take initiative
- Able to work with minimal supervision
- Must be flexible with your schedule
- Ability to work in fast paced, intense work culture and have the ability to adapt to constant changes and competing priorities
- Schedule interviews between hiring managers and candidates
- Maintain applicant tracking system as needed
- Assist with pre-employment testing
- Meet and escort candidates who interview on-site
- Distribute post-fill surveys to hiring managers
- Assist with creating any client specific metrics/reporting
- Coordinate background checks, drug screens, and other pre-employment contingencies
- Participate in daily, weekly, and monthly recruiting meetings
- Perform other duties as assigned
All applicants must submit to background check and drug screening.
Disclaimer: This job description not designed to be a complete list of all duties, responsibilities, and safety requirements of the Recruiting Coordinator job.
This position does not offer sponsorship
Equal Opportunity Employer
Minorities / Females / Protected Veterans / Individuals with Disabilities are encouraged to apply