Associate Relations Leader
Job CategoryHuman Resources
Job TitleAssociate Relations Leader
Employment TypeDirect Placement
Under the general supervision of the Business Unit Leader, the Associate Relations Leader’s role is to ensure effective collaboration with all stake holders as well as provide proactive management of associate performance.
- Manage daily work activities.
- Process, verify, and maintain documentation for each employee, including such information as absences, investigation, reports on performance, and dates of and reasons for terminations.
- Audit time records.
- Use sound judgment to evaluate risks and seek advice when appropriate.
- Identify issues and assess problems using a logical problem solving approach.
- Identify opportunities for improving and streamlining work processes.
- Audit and authorize all CA paperwork.
- Try new ways of doing things within appropriate boundaries.
- Support new initiatives by demonstrating ability to focus on positive outcomes.
- Demonstrate effective oral and written communication skills.
- Exhibit flexibility, creativity, consistency, fairness, discretion, and trust.
- Listen to and use new information appropriately.
- Maintain daily interaction with Section Leaders/Managers.
- Establish good rapport with Management.
- Exercise listening, questioning, motivating, influencing, and decision making skills.
- Plan ahead for activities related to customer service.
- Explain company personnel policies, benefits, and procedures to employees.
- Demonstrate ability to articulate policies, their applications, and the importance of adherence.
- Facilitate daily team meetings.
- Support on-site colleagues on process improvement and personal and professional development.
- Promote referrals of potential candidates to the branch for placement opportunities with MAU.
- Promote a safe work environment
- Bachelor's degree; 2-5 years of supervisory/leadership experience or a combination of education and experience
- 2.5 years experience of manufacturing supervision or human resources (preferred)
- Lean Greenbelt (preferred)
- Root cause analysis training (preferred)
- Must be able to lift 5-20 lbs. periodically and up to 50 lbs. on occasion
- Ability to walk/stand for up to 12 hours
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient computer skills
- Must be flexible with schedule
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Excellent collaboration skills and teamwork orientation
- Must have strong customer/client focus
- Ability to take initiative
- Proficient problem solving/analysis skills
- Strong project management and strategic thinking skills
- Excellent decision making and leadership skills
- Must be result driven and thorough
- Ability to coach, counsel and help resolve conflicts
- Must have presentation skills
- Competitive pay
- Health Insurance
- Opporunity for advancement
- Little to no travel required
All applicants must submit to background check and drug screening.
Disclaimer: This job description not designed to be a complete list of all duties, responsibilities, and safety requirements of the Associate Relations Leader job.
This position does not offer sponsorship.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Minorities / Females / Protected Veterans / Individuals with Disabilities are encouraged to apply