Job CategoryHuman Resources
Job TitleBenefits Manager
Employment TypeDirect Placement
Expand your professional portfolio as a Benefits Manager with our client in Greenville, SC. As the Benefits Manager, you will be responsible for the design and implementation of competitive total compensation and benefits programs for the Company, which directly contribute to the achievement of the Company’s strategic objectives.
- Health benefits
- Relocation assistance
- Competitive pay based on experience
- Direct-hire Opportunity
- Bachelor’s Degree with an emphasis in human resources, business, finance or related field required
- 6+ years of experience in compensation and benefits, to include designing, implementing, and administering compensation and benefits programs
- Ability to create and critique strategy for compensation and benefits platforms
- Experience with Ceridian / Dayforce (preferred)
- Demonstrated effective management and leadership skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Proven results orientation and ability to execute to conclusion
- Ability to effectively interface with all levels of management and employees
- Responsible for the overall design, implementation, communication, and administration of the organization’s benefits programs
- Develop and manage a competitive and comprehensive benefits program in accordance with the company’s strategic vision and objectives
- Evaluate, recommend and lead the implementation of changes to employee benefit plans, as well as manage third party vendor partners and administrative solutions
- Responsible for the overall design, implementation, communication, and administration of the organizations 401(k) and Deferred Compensation programs
- To include; acting as the primary liaison with our third-party vendors, interfacing with both internal and external auditors, working with the Retirement Plans Committee, and maintaining compliance with all state and federal rules
- Manage all Worker’s Compensation
- Monitor all health & welfare programs for effectiveness and cost containment
- Responsible for the design, analysis, and implementation of voluntary benefits programs offered
- Perform other duties as assigned
Headquartered in Augusta, Georgia and founded in 1973, MAU Workforce Solutions is a multi-faceted business solutions provider offering professional recruiting, commercial staffing, outsourcing, and human resources services. World class companies across the globe utilize our customized workforce solutions in order to gain a competitive advantage.
MAU is a family-oriented organization that has built its foundation upon strong values of dedicated service, loyal relationships and tailored business solutions all of which still remain today.
Disclaimer: All applicants must submit to background check and drug screening.
This position does not offer sponsorship
Equal Opportunity Employer
Minorities / Females / Protected Veterans / Individuals with Disabilities are encouraged to apply