HUMAN RESOURCE ASSISTANT
Job CategoryHuman Resources
Job TitleHUMAN RESOURCE ASSISTANT
Employment TypeContract Associate
MAU in Anderson is currently hiring for an Human Resouces Assistant for a company in Pendleton, SC. Monday thru Frdiay 8am to 5pm. Pay DOE. Please submit a resume to be considered for this position.
This position is located in Pendleton, SC and reports to the Human Resource Manager. The Human Resources Administrative Assistant position provides support on operational human resources related issues, including development and communication of policies, training, human resource reporting, hiring, benefits administration and data entry.
Responsibilities and Duties
• Assist in the development of Human Resource’s procedures and policies
• Maintain files, records, and reports
• Administer specified tasks in Human Resources SAP Management System
• Enter data into Plant Access System
• Prepare management information reports and documents
• Liaison with payroll, absence recording, and holiday recording systems
• Advise staff regarding personnel, benefits and pay issues
• Administer benefits and retirement, programs, and events
• Assist associates and applicants with employment, rules, policies, and job opportunities
• Support and follow through on the completion of job application materials and documents, and preparation of employment interviews and test
• Enter and maintain recruiting data in companies E-Recruiting database
Qualifications – Required:
• Ability to speak, write and read the English language
• Ability to read and prepare a variety of documents and reports including requisitions, Leave of Absence (General and FMLA), Insurance (Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Disability, & COBRA) and other office correspondence
• Ability to communicate and interact with other associates, vendors, and the general public, while exhibiting poise, voice control and confidence
• Proficient in PC hardware components, desktop operation system software, application software, Human Resource SAP and Microsoft Office
• Able to work alone on broad variety of projects
• Able to handle customer visits and requirements
Qualifications - Preferred:
• Minimum 2 year Associates Degree preferred or equivalent experience in Human Resources.
• Proficient in SAP.
The successful candidate should demonstrate strengths in the following:
• Problem solving and analytical skills
• Initiative and self-motivation
• Communication skills