LocationMidland City, AL
Job TitleForklift Operator
Employment TypeContract Associate
Start your new career as a Forklift Operator with MAU at Michelin in Dothan, Alabama. Michelin was named the #1 employer in America by Forbes. Our jobs are long-term opportunities offering great growth potential with development programs for all levels of work. At MAU we give you the personal attention you deserve because we know it’s not just about your job – it’s about your life, your family and, your future. The ideal candidate will have at least 1 year of forklift experience.
What We Are Looking For:
- High School Diploma or GED (preferred)
- Must obtain within 1 year of employment at Michelin
- 1+ years of forklift experience
- Must be willing and available to work a 12-hour rotating, swing shift
- 2 weeks on 1st Shift, 6:30 AM - 7:00 PM
- Then 2 weeks on 3rd Shift, 6:30 PM - 7:00 AM
- 2-2-3 schedule
What We Offer:
- Starting pay of $13 to $14 per hour
- Health benefits
- Positive Leadership
- Vacation Time & Pay
What You’ll Do As A Forklift Operator:
- Operate a sit-down, electric forklift proficiently during a 12-hour shift
- Withstand constant mounting and dismounting of the forklift
- Operate a lift mount warehouse management system
- Perform a forklift safety inspection at every shift
- Lift 50+ lbs. repeatedly
There’s a place where the road of tomorrow is being created today. From tires that make your car more fuel efficient and safer to production and recycling methods that reduce our impact on the environment, Michelin is striving to help you find a better way forward.
All Applicants must submit to background check and drug screening.
Disclaimer: This job description not designed to be a complete list of all duties, responsibilities, and safety requirements of the Forklift Operator position.
EOE/AA/Vet/Disabled encouraged to apply.