LocationMidland City, AL
Job TitleProduction Trainee
Employment TypeContract Associate
With an increase in pay, now is the time to start your new career as a Production Worker with MAU at Michelin in Dothan, Alabama. Michelin was named the #1 employer in America by Forbes. Our jobs are long-term opportunities offering great growth potential with development programs for all levels of work. At MAU we give you the personal attention you deserve because we know it’s not just about your job – it’s about your life, your family and, your future.
What We Are Looking For:
- High school diploma or G.E.D. not required, but must obtain within 1 year of employment at Michelin
- Must be willing and available to work a 12-hour rotating, swing shift. Specifically, Associates will work 2 weeks on 1st Shift, which runs 6:30AM-7PM; and then work 2 weeks on 3rd Shift, which runs 6:30PM-7AM. This will be on a 2-2-3 schedule
- Minimum of 6 months of Manufacturing or Warehouse experience preferred
What We Offer:
- Starting pay of $11.00 per hour
- Health benefits
- Opportunity for advancement
- Vacation Time & Pay
What You’ll Do As A Production Trainee:
- Install and unload parts from curing machines
- Break down and rebuild curing parts for inventory
- Lift tires and tire membranes weighing 60+ pounds, repeatedly, over a 12-hour shift
There’s a place where the road of tomorrow is being created today. From tires that make your car more fuel efficient and safer to production and recycling methods that reduce our impact on the environment, Michelin is striving to help you find a better way forward.
All Applicants must submit to background check and drug screening
Disclaimer: This job description not designed to be a complete list of all duties, responsibilities, and safety requirements of the Production Trainee position.