Job TitleMachine Operator
Employment TypeContract Associate
Start your new career as a Machine Operator with MAU at United Medical Enterprise in Thomson, GA. As a Machine Operator, you will inspect machine and make machine adjustments, set machine counter at beginning of each shift, and operate machine according to work instructions.
Applicants must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19.
What We Are Looking For:
- High School Diploma or GED
1+ year Machine Operator experience required
2+ years manufacturing experience required
Must be flexible for 1st, 2nd and 3rd shift
Experience in the woven & non-woven industry (preferred)
- Basic reading, writing, and math skills
- Successful completion of the training program
- Must be able to lift 25 lbs.
What We Offer:
- Starting pay of $15.50 per hour
Pay increase to $15.89 after probationary window
Opportunity to get up to $19.00 within 6 months to 1 year
- Multiple shifts available
- Overtime available
- Health benefits, including telehealth medical services
- Great work environment
- Opportunity for advancement
- $500 retention bonus once you convert to permanent employment
- Inspect machine and make machine adjustments, set machine counter at beginning of each shift, and operate machine according to work instructions
- Verify correct raw materials (including packaging) and correct identification numbers are being used (lot numbers/operator number/UDI Labels if applicable)
- Perform line clearance as outlined in SOP for the product
- Perform in-process visual, measurements, physical count, and manual inspections of finished product to detect defects, and record results appropriately
- Notify the Material Handler to change materials as necessary
- Verify correct material is loaded after each roll change
- Notify Maintenance\Supervisor of detected defects and machine maintenance needs
- Perform additional tasks
What You’ll Do as a Machine Operator:
Who is MAU?
MAU Workforce Solutions is an innovative global company with extensive experience providing solutions for success in staffing, recruiting, technology and outsourcing to our clients, employees and applicants. Headquartered in Augusta, GA since 1973, MAU is a family and minority-owned company offering better processes and better people to create efficiencies and greater profits for our clients. Our relationships with world-class companies, our training programs and our culture of family allow MAU to offer better results, better jobs and better lives to those who work with us.
All Applicants must submit to background check and drug screening.
Disclaimer: This job description not designed to be a complete list of all duties, responsibilities, and safety requirements required for the Machine Operator position.