Employment TypeContract Associate
Start your new career as an Assembler with MAU in Conyers, GA. Our jobs are opportunities offering great growth potential with development programs for all levels of work. MAU Workforce Solutions is an independent, family-owned company with more than 40 successful years providing staffing, recruiting and outsourcing solutions that connect qualified candidates to companies that need them. At MAU we give you the personal attention you deserve because we know it’s not just about your job – it’s about your life, your family and your future. This is an entry level position that requires no experience.
What We Are Looking For:
- High School Diploma/GED (preferred)
- Ability to work weekends and overtime as needed
- Ability to work 12 hour shifts: 6am – 6pm or 6pm – 6am; 3-4 days a week
- Ability to stand/walk for long periods of time
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Ability to stand and move, bend, stoop and reach
- Able to work in a fast paced, high volume environment
- Strong attention to detail
What We Offer:
- Starting pay of $9.00 - $9.50 per hour
- Health benefits
- Employee Reward program
- No rotating shifts
What You’ll Do As An Assembler:
- Prepare work to be accomplished by studying assembly instructions, blueprint specifications, and parts lists
- Gather parts, subassemblies, tools, and materials
- Position parts and subassemblies by using templates or reading measurements
- Assemble components by examining connections for correct fit including fastening parts and subassemblies
- Verify specifications by measuring completed component
- Resolve assembly problems by altering dimensions to meet specifications and notifying supervisor to obtain additional resources
- Keep equipment operational by completing preventive maintenance requirements, following manufacturer's instructions, troubleshooting malfunctions and calling for repairs
- Maintain supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level, anticipating needed supplies, placing and expediting orders for supplies, and verifying receipt of supplies
- Conserves resources by using equipment and supplies as needed to accomplish job result
- Documents actions by completing production and quality forms
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
All Applicants must submit to background check and drug screening.
Disclaimer: This job description not designed to be a complete list of all duties, responsibilities, and safety requirements required of the Assembler position.