Employment TypeContract Associate
Distribution Center Associate
Company located in Conyers, GA is currently looking for a Distribution Center Associate responsible for performing several cross-functional warehouse activities in accordance with established guidelines and procedures: loading, unloading, picking, packing and shipping of customer orders, also responsible for operating a forklift or other material handling equipment.
What We Are Looking For:
- High school diploma or GED required
- Minimum of one year of prior experience in warehouse and forklift operating
- Basic knowledge of use and operations of material handling equipment, with the ability to maintain annual certification requirements
- Basic knowledge of simple math concepts
- Ability to multitask set and manage priorities based on management and customer requirement
- Experience operating a RF Scanner
What We Offer:
- Health Insurance
- Starting pay of $12.00/hour
- Employee Recognition Award with a $250 prize
- Training & Development-Focused
- Strong Team Spirit
What You’ll Do:
- Some duties will require a class A forklift certification and be proficient on all types of lifts used within the facility
- Ability to use narrow aisle material handling equipment on which the operator may ascend to a level of twenty (20) feet to pick or stock inventory, depending on facility assigned
- Ability to handle 20 - 70 lbs.
- Work is performed in a general manufacturing environment
- Seasonal temperatures may be extreme at times including excessive heat or cold
- Work area is often dusty and dirty due to the concrete materials required for production
MAU Workforce Solutions is an independent, family-owned company with more than 40 successful years providing staffing, recruiting and outsourcing solutions that connect qualified candidates to companies that need them. At MAU we give you the personal attention you deserve because we know it's not just about your job - it's about your life, your family, and your future.
All Applicants must submit to background check and drug screening.
Disclaimer: Proceeding description not designed to be a complete list of all duties and responsibilities required of the Distribution Center Associate Position.