Job TitleForklift Operator
Employment TypeContract Associate
Start your new career as a Forklift Operator with MAU in Conyers, GA. Our jobs are opportunities offering great growth potential with development programs for all levels of work. MAU Workforce Solutions is an independent, family-owned company with more than 40 successful years providing staffing, recruiting and outsourcing solutions that connect qualified candidates to companies that need them. At MAU we give you the personal attention you deserve because we know it’s not just about your job – it’s about your life, your family and your future.
What We Are Looking For:
- High School Diploma/GED
- Forklift or Reach Truck experience
- RF Scanner experience
- Ability to work Monday – Friday, Second Shift (2:00 PM – 10:30 PM)
- Must be able to work weekends and overtime as needed
What We Offer:
- Starting pay of $12.50 per hour
- Health benefits
- Employee Recognition Award with $250 prize
- No rotating shifts
- This is a short-term, temporary assignment
What You’ll Do As A Forklift Operator:
- Will fulfill basic role by completing tasks using a forklift or reach truck
- Operate RF Scanner
- Operate within standard operating procedures (SOP’s)
- Stacks products in the correct storage bays, following inventory control instructions
- Loads and unloads products from vehicles such as trucks or aircraft
- Adhere to quality and customer service standards set forth by the company
All Applicants must submit to background check and drug screening.
Disclaimer: This job description not designed to be a complete list of all duties, responsibilities, and safety requirements required of the Forklift Operator position.