Job TitleMachine Operator
Employment TypeContract Associate
First Shift - Machine Operator
Start your new career as a first shift Machine Operator with MAU in Conyers, GA. Our jobs are long-term opportunities offering great growth potential with development programs for all levels of work. MAU Workforce Solutions is an independent, family-owned company with more than 40 successful years providing staffing, recruiting and outsourcing solutions that connect qualified candidates to companies that need them. At MAU we give you the personal attention you deserve because we know it’s not just about your job – it’s about your life, your family, and your future.
What We Are Looking For:
- High school diploma or GED required
- Availability to work first shift Monday - Friday with voluntary overtime hours
- Up to 4 years of Compound experience is preferred, but not required
- Basic math knowledge
What We Offer:
- Starting pay of $11.00 plus an hour based on experience
- Health benefits
- Employee Recognition Award with a $250 prize
- Conveniently located
What You’ll Do:
- Multi-task to calculate figures and volumes
- Have the technical ability to solve problems quickly
- Follow all safety operational procedures (SOP’s)
All Applicants must submit to background check and drug screening.
Disclaimer: This job description not designed to be a complete list of all duties, responsibilities, and safety requirements of the first shift Machine Operator Position.