Job TitleMachine Operator
Employment TypeContract Associate
Start your new career as an Injection Molding Production Operator with MAU in Conyers, GA. Our jobs are opportunities offering great growth potential with development programs for all levels of work. MAU Workforce Solutions is an independent, family-owned company with more than 40 successful years providing staffing, recruiting and outsourcing solutions that connect qualified candidates to companies that need them. At MAU we give you the personal attention you deserve because we know it’s not just about your job – it’s about your life, your family and your future.
What We Are Looking For:
- High School Diploma/GED preferred
- Ability to work weekends and overtime as needed
- Ability to work 12 hour shifts: 6am – 6pm or 6pm – 6am; 3-4 days a week
- This is an entry level position, no experience required.
- Ability to move freely throughout the facility without physical limitation, and capacity to stand for long periods of time.
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs., and have the ability to stand and move, bend, stoop and reach.
- Able to work in a fast paced, high volume environment, and have a strong attention to detail.
What We Offer:
- Starting pay of $10.25 per hour
- Health benefits
- Employee Recognition Award with $250 prize
- No rotating shifts
What You’ll Do As A Machine Operator:
- Work with more senior team members to learn about daily pad quantities required and production methods involved.
- Will fulfill basic role on production line to ensure daily quotas are met.
- Will stack pads for preparation to forklift for transport without breakage.
- Prepare pads for shipping.
All Applicants must submit to background check and drug screening.
Disclaimer: This job description not designed to be a complete list of all duties, responsibilities, and safety requirements required of the Machine Operator position.