Job TitleMachine Operator
Employment TypeContract Associate
Start your new career as a Machine Operator. This is an entry level position located in Conyers, GA, for a company that manufactures components and products related to the heating, ventilating, air conditioning and refrigeration (HVACR) industry. It is best known for its line of air conditioning condenser pads.
What We Are Looking For:
- Able to work in a fast paced, high volume environment, and have a strong attention to detail.
- Be a proactive "self-starter" who can work well without supervision.
- Entry level position requires no previous experience.
- The ability to move freely throughout the facility without physical limitation, and capacity to stand for long periods of time.
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs., and have the ability to stand and move, bend, stoop and reach.
- Ability to work 12 hour shifts: 6am - 6pm or 6pm - 6am; 3 to 4 days a week
- High school education or GED strongly preferred but not required
What We Offer:
- Health Insurance
- $9.50 to 10.00/hour depending on experience
- Employee Engagement Award Program
- Training and Development-Focused
- Strong Team Spirit
- Conveniently located
- Rewarding work environment
What You’ll Do as a Machine Operator
- Work with more senior team members to learn about daily pad quantities required and production methods involved.
- Will fulfill a basic role on the production line to ensure daily quotas are met.
- Will stack pads for preparation to forklift for transport without breakage.
- Prepare pads for shipping.
- The Operator will follow established procedures and guidelines to form a variety of simple, manual tasks that form part of a production process.
- Load materials into production machines; remove, pack, and sort raw materials or finished products.
All Applicants must submit to background check and drug screening.
Disclaimer: Proceeding description not designed to be a complete list of all duties and responsibilities required of Machine Operator Position