Job TitleManufacturing Technician
Employment TypeDirect Placement
Manufacturing Technician- Injection Mold
Start your new career as a Manufacturing Technician- Injection Molding Technician with MAU in Conyers, GA. This is an entry-level position at a company that manufactures components and products related to the heating, ventilating, air conditioning, and refrigeration (HVACR) industry. MAU Workforce Solutions is an independent, family-owned company with more than 40 successful years providing staffing, recruiting and outsourcing solutions that connect qualified candidates to companies that need them. At MAU we give you the personal attention you deserve because we know it’s not just about your job – it’s about your life, your family and your future.
What We Are Looking For:
- Ability to work in a fast paced, high volume environment
- Attention to detail
- Be a proactive "self-starter" who can work well without supervision
- Ability to use hands and fingers to complete tasks quickly and efficiently
- Ability to move freely throughout the facility without physical limitation, and capacity to stand for long periods of time
- Ability to lift up to 50lbs., and to bend, stoop and reach
- High school education or GED strongly preferred but not required
- Ability to work in a general manufacturing environment. Seasonal temperatures may be extreme at times including excessive heat or cold. Work area is often dusty and dirty due to the concrete materials required for production.
What We Offer:
- Competitive pay
- Health benefits
- Employee Engagement Award Program
What You’ll Do as an Manufacturing Technician:
- Clean equipment and work areas
- Set-up of molds for injection mold machinery
- Troubleshooting molding machines
- Performing preventative maintenance on molding machines
All Applicants must submit to background check and drug screening.
Disclaimer: This job description not designed to be a complete list of all duties and responsibilities required of the Manufacturing Technician position.