Job TitleMaterial Handler
Employment TypeContract Associate
Start your new career as a Material Handler with MAU in Conyers, GA. Join the team that has been providing Expanded Polystyrene, polyethylene, polyurethane and copolymer plastic foams to customers located from the Midwest to the Atlantic Coast since 1966. As the Material Handler, you will prepare work to be accomplished by studying work instructions, drawings, gathers all tools, and materials to accomplish task.
What We Are Looking For:
- High School Diploma or GED (preferred}
- Basic math and reading skills
- Must be able to work 12 hr. shifts
- 7:00 AM – 7:00 PM or 7:00 PM to 7:00 AM
- Ability to work overtime and weekends as needed
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced, high volume environment
- Ability to work in a non-climate controlled environment
- Must be able to lift 50+ lbs.
What We Offer:
- Starting pay of $11.50 - $12.00 per hour, based on shift
- Health Benefits, including telehealth medical services
- Training provided
- Employee Recognition Award with $250 prize
- Straight shifts
What You’ll Do As A Material Handler:
Prepare work to be accomplished by studying work instructions, drawings, gathers all tools, and materials to accomplish task
- Assemble any and all components of Custom Parts
- Also, examines connections for correct fit
- Verify specifications are met
- Operate the machinery and tools
- Ensure that all equipment is properly functioning
- Working with parts and equipment
- Maintain quality of all production
- Prepare finished parts for shipment by identifying, pulling, packing, crating, loading, and securing product
- Maintain supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level
- Anticipate needed supplies
- Complete all documents related production and quality
Who is MAU?
Our jobs are long-term opportunities offering great growth potential! MAU Workforce Solutions is an independent, family-owned company with more than 40 successful years providing staffing, recruiting and outsourcing solutions that connect qualified candidates to companies that need them. At MAU we give you the personal attention you deserve because we know it’s not just about your job – it’s about your life, your family, and your future.
All Applicants must submit to background check and drug screening.
Disclaimer: This job description not designed to be a complete list of all duties, responsibilities, and safety requirements required of the Material Handler position.