Job TitleMaterial Handler
Employment TypeContract Associate
Start your new career as a Material Handler with MAU in Conyers, GA. Join the team that has been providing Expanded Polystyrene, polyethylene, polyurethane and copolymer plastic foams to customers located from the Midwest to the Atlantic Coast since 1966. As the Material Handler, you will be responsible for the production lines. This is an entry level position. No experience required.
What We Are Looking For:
- High School Diploma/GED (preferred)
- Must be able to work 12 hr. shifts
- 7:00 AM – 7:00 PM or 7:00 PM to 7:00 AM
- Ability to work overtime as needed
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced, high volume environment
- Ability to work in a non-climate controlled environment
- Must be able to lift 50+ lbs.
What We Offer:
- Starting pay of $10 per hour
- Health benefits
- Employee Recognition Award with $250 prize
- Straight shifts
What You’ll Do As A Material Handler:
- Fulfill basic role on production line
- Complete tasks related to concrete production
- Clean production equipment and work areas
All Applicants must submit to background check and drug screening.
Disclaimer: This job description not designed to be a complete list of all duties, responsibilities, and safety requirements required of the Material Handler position.