Job TitleQuality Technician
Employment TypeContract Associate
Start your new career as a Quality Technician with MAU in Conyers, GA. Join the team that has been a leading manufacturer of quality printing inks, coatings and plastic colorants since 1998. This company places special emphasis on technology, education and extensive support services to achieve customer satisfaction. As the Quality Technician, you will maintain critical equipment and laboratory inventory supplies to support continuous uninterrupted QA lab support.
What We Are Looking For:
- High School Diploma or GED
- 2+ years of experience
- Basic math skills
- Must be able to work 2nd shift 4:00 PM - 12:30 AM or 3rd shift 12:00 AM - 8:30 AM
- Experience or ability to learn SAP
- Basic computer skills and Microsoft Office experience
- Read, write, add, subtract, multiply and divide proficiently
- Some laboratory experience with measuring physical properties
- Ability to run test in a lab environment (preferred)
What We Offer:
- Starting pay of $14 -$19 per hour, depending on experience
- Health benefits, including telehealth medical services
- Conveniently located
- Training provided
What You’ll Do As A Quality Technician:
- Execute and adhere to all EHS requirement as well as maintain a safe work environment and follow internal safety rules and procedures including wearing proper, PPE as appropriate
- Participate in the general housekeeping of plant and work area
- Enter and back-up all QA data test results in database
- Maintain critical equipment and laboratory inventory supplies to support continuous uninterrupted QA lab support
- Comply with company policies and procedures
- Collect time sensitive samples
- Maintain retain inventory of bulk raw materials and finished products
- Provide timely and accurate QA information to production and distribution
- Complete, maintain, and process all other pertinent paperwork and records
- Communicate all critical issues and problems concerning, QA, test equipment problems, schedule changes, and assignments to the facility manager
- Volunteer to help where needed to get job done, and enhance skills
- Work with some direction and supervision of Sr. Lab Technicians and the facility technical manager
- Perform other duties assigned
Who is MAU?
MAU Workforce Solutions is an innovative global company with extensive experience providing solutions for success in staffing, recruiting, technology and outsourcing to our clients, employees and applicants. Headquartered in Augusta, GA since 1973, MAU is a family and minority-owned company offering better processes and better people to create efficiencies and greater profits for our clients. Our relationships with world-class companies, our training programs and our culture of family allow MAU to offer better results, better jobs and better lives to those who work with us.
All Applicants must submit to background check and drug screening.
Disclaimer: This job description not designed to be a complete list of all duties, responsibilities, and safety requirements required of the Quality Technician position.