Employment TypeDirect Placement
Start your new career with MAU as an Assembly Technician at John Deere, in Grovetown, GA. MAU Workforce Solutions is an independent, family-owned company with more than 40 successful years providing staffing, recruiting and outsourcing solutions that connect qualified candidates to companies that need them. At MAU we give you the personal attention you deserve because we know it’s not just about your job – it’s about your life, your family and your future.
What We Offer:
- Starting pay $13.50/hr
- Additional $0.50/hr shift differential for off shifts
- Weekly Pay
- Opportunity for full-time direct hire
- Production Bonus
- Conveniently located in Grovetown, GA
- Health benefits
- Training and Development-Focused
What We Are Looking For:
- Must submit to background check and hair follicle drug screening
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED) required
- One or more years of production experience
- Ability to work in fast-paced environment
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule that may require some weekends and overtime (8-12 hour shifts )
- Able to lift up to 50 pounds when performing job tasks
What You’ll Do as an Assembler:
- Work individually at a production station or at an assembly station as part of a group, to perform operations on various parts according to specifications and build schedules
- Conduct and record performance tests, make final adjustments and check defects using testing equipment as required.
- Use motorized vehicles, hoists and/or handling equipment to handle and transport material, skids, containers as required
- Maintain clean workspace
- Lubricate, clean and perform preventative maintenance and minor repair as necessary
- Perform training, cross-training and the rotation of jobs, and fill-in when necessary
- Perform other miscellaneous duties inherent to the job
- Observe all safety rules and regulations in the performance of job duties
All Applicants must submit to background check and hair follicle drug screening.
Disclaimer: This job description not designed to be a complete list of all duties, responsibilities, and safety requirements of the Assembly position.