Employment TypeContract Associate
Start your new career with MAU as an Assembly Technician at a state-of-the-art manufacturer of large agricultural equipment, in Grovetown, GA. Our jobs are long-term opportunities offering great growth potential for entry-level workers. At MAU we give you the personal attention you deserve because we know it’s not just about your job – it’s about your life, your family, and your future.
What We Offer:
- Starting pay $13.50/hr
- Additional $0.50/hr shift differential for off shifts
- Weekly Pay
- Opportunity for full-time direct hire
- Production Bonus
- Conveniently located in Grovetown, GA
- Health benefits
- Training and Development-Focused
What We Are Looking For:
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED) required
- One or more years of manufacturing experience preferred
- Ability to work in fast-paced environment
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule that may require some weekends and overtime (8-12 hour shifts )
- Able to lift up to 50 pounds when performing job tasks
What You’ll Do as an Assembler:
- Work individually at a production station or at an assembly station as part of a group, to perform operations on various parts according to specifications and build schedules
- Conduct and record performance tests, make final adjustments and check defects using testing equipment as required.
- Use motorized vehicles, hoists and/or handling equipment to handle and transport material, skids, containers as required
- Maintain clean workspace
- Lubricate, clean and perform preventative maintenance and minor repair as necessary
- Perform training, cross-training and the rotation of jobs, and fill-in when necessary
- Perform other miscellaneous duties inherent to the job
- Observe all safety rules and regulations in the performance of job duties
All Applicants must submit to background check and drug screening.
Disclaimer: This job description not designed to be a complete list of all duties, responsibilities, and safety requirements of the Assembly position.