Job TitleFoundry Worker
Employment TypeContract Associate
Start your new career with MAU as a Foundry Worker at GIW Industries, a leading global provider of mineral processing and slurry pump solutions. This is a great position to gain experience with an industry leader. Our jobs are long-term opportunities offering potential for growth.
What We Offer:
- Starting pay up to $15.00 - $16.50 per hour, depending on experience
- Great hours
- 2nd shift, 3 PM – 1 AM
- Straight shifts
- Overtime available
- Conveniently located in Grovetown, GA
- Health Benefits, including telehealth medical services
What We Are Looking For:
- High School Diploma or GED
- 2+ years of production experience
- Experience using various power tools including metal grinder
- Must successfully complete SHL Assessment, drug screen, and criminal background check prior to hire
- Mechanical and electrical knowledge
- Technical knowledge to operate equipment
- Able to wear a respirator
- Ability to read tape measure
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule
- Ability to work an 8-12- hour shifts
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs.
What You Will Do As A Foundry Worker:
- Perform tasks related to melting and pouring metal
- Remove castings from molds
- Handle the relocation of sand, castings, flasks, and moldings
- Break up sand moldings through the shakeout process
- Shovel sand into drying oven and sand-mixing machine
- Grind of various metals
- Inspect and test quality of work to ensure production meets specifications
- Detect and report defective welds, materials, and equipment
- Operate within standard operating procedures (SOPs)
- Keep track of parts and materials and refill bins needed to perform duties
- Operate material handling equipment such as
- Pallet jacks, hand trucks, or dollies as necessary
Who is MAU?
Our jobs are long-term opportunities offering great growth potential! MAU Workforce Solutions is an independent, family-owned company with more than 40 successful years providing staffing, recruiting and outsourcing solutions that connect qualified candidates to companies that need them. At MAU we give you the personal attention you deserve because we know it’s not just about your job – it’s about your life, your family, and your future.
All Applicants must submit to background check and drug screening.
Disclaimer: Proceeding description not designed to be a complete list of all duties and responsibilities required of the Foundry Worker