Job TitleMaterial Coordinator
Employment TypeProfessional Contract / Contract
Jumpstart your career with MAU at John Deere in Grovetown, GA, and expand your professional portfolio. The Material Coordinator is responsible for the flow of materials in multiple departments of the factory, which may include shipping and receiving. The Material Coordinator ensures that the production personnel have the parts they need in order to produce the desired product(s). This role oversees and ensures that the inventory is correct and on time and identifies problems and makes suggestions involving production schedules. This position coordinates the activities for the tactical execution of a production plan within the factory. This role will work in larger and broader groups and may supervise or provide work direction to hourly material handlers, stock chasers, or truckers.
- Health benefits, including dental and vision
- Paid holidays
- Paid time off
- Competitive pay based on experience
- Opportunity for advancement
- Bachelor’s Degree
- High School Diploma with 4 years of equivalent relevant experience also accepted
- Experience in warehouse logistics or manufacturing
- Material flow, supply management, engineer, operation and planner experience
- SAP experience
- Excellent computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite
- Ability to work Third Shift (9:00 PM – 6:00 AM)
- Overtime may be available
- Coordinates for multiple departments the procuring, expediting, producing and delivering material on time - includes managing the movement of rejected material to source
- Recommends procedures for specific situations that will maintain inventory accuracy and management
- Finds and corrects root cause of material shortages. May provide recommendations for solutions.
- Utilizes Master Schedule to create and distribute daily production schedules. May include the processing of transactions for inbound/outbound materials.
- Audits material replenishment cycles and accuracy and may create material replenishment plans with assistance
- Resolves inventory errors and expedites parts to ensure uninterrupted production
- Works critical shortage reports to ensure part availability
- Implements the output from the engineering release and change management process
Headquartered in Augusta, Georgia and founded in 1973, MAU Workforce Solutions is a multi-faceted business solutions provider offering professional recruiting, commercial staffing, outsourcing, and human resources services. World class companies across the globe utilize our customized workforce solutions in order to gain a competitive advantage.
MAU is a family-oriented organization that has built its foundation upon strong values of dedicated service, loyal relationships and tailored business solutions all of which still remain today.
Disclaimer: All applicants must submit to background check and drug screening.
This position does not offer sponsorship
Equal Opportunity Employer
Minorities / Females / Protected Veterans / Individuals with Disabilities are encouraged to apply