Employment TypeContract Associate
Shop Project Technician
Start your new career as a Shop Project Technician with MAU in Hampton, GA. Our jobs are long-term opportunities offering great growth potential with development programs for all levels of work. MAU Workforce Solutions is an independent, family-owned company with more than 40 successful years providing staffing, recruiting and outsourcing solutions that connect qualified candidates to companies that need them. At MAU we give you the personal attention you deserve because we know it’s not just about your job – it’s about your life, your family and your future.
What We Are Looking For:
- High School Diploma/GED
- Technical school or similar technical trade training (preferred)
- Minimum 1 year basic experience using tools and putting together engineered projects
- Experience in any type of metal fabrication or electrical wiring experience
- Experience with SSL products (preferred)
- Ability to read assembly drawings and electrical wiring schematics
- Must be able to work any shift
- Ability to work overtime and weekends as needed
What We Offer:
- Starting pay of $16.50 per hour
- Health benefits
- Employee Recognition Award with $250 prize
What You’ll Do As A Shop Project Technician:
- Assist the full time Shop Project Lead team in completing all the shop project items to include out of warranty rebuilds on all SSL products and mobile projects
All Applicants must submit to background check and drug screening.
Disclaimer: This job description not designed to be a complete list of all duties, responsibilities, and safety requirements required of the Shop Project technician position.