Job TitlePROCESS ENGINEER
Employment TypeContract Associate
Start your new career with MAU at Freudenberg-NOK in LaGrange, GA.Our jobs are long-term opportunities offering great growth potential with development programs for all levels of work. MAU Workforce Solutions is an independent, family-owned company with more than 40 successful years providing staffing, recruiting and outsourcing solutions that connect qualified candidates to companies that need them. At MAU we give you the personal attention you deserve because we know it’s not just about your job – it’s about your life, your family and your future
What We Are Looking For:
- Bachelor of Science in Engineering.
- 3 or more years experience in manufacturing.
- 5 or more years experience with injection and/or rubber molding preferred.
- Knowledge of manufacturing process, PLC controls, hydraulics, pneumatics and user knowledge of personal computers
- Ability to measure cycle time, modify machine functions to meet specific item requirements, develop new machine process functions, troubleshoot and countermeasure both machinery and process problems and apply the Kaizen / Six Sigma mindset to the production process
- Good verbal and written communication skills
What We Offer:
What You’ll Do:
Apply IN PERSON at
- 201 Calumet Center Rd, Ste D, LaGrange, GA
OR apply online atwww.mau.com
Contact our MAU office @ 706/298-4690 for questions
All Applicants must submit to background check and drug screening.
Disclaimer: Proceeding description not designed to be a complete list of all duties and responsibilities required of the Technician.