Job TitleMachine Operator
Employment TypeContract Associate
Start your new career with Freudenberg- NOK in Lagrange, GA. As the Machine Operator, you will be responsible for sorting and packing products and identify defective parts. Join the team that is leading their market with a longstanding expertise in technology!
What We Are Looking For:
- High School Diploma or GED
What We Offer:
- Temp-to-hire opportunity
- Medical Insurance
- Dental, Vision, Accident Medical, Fixed Indemnity Medical coverage
- Paid Vacation
- Straight Shifts
What You’ll Do As A Machine Operator:
- Identify process problems and follow reaction plan
- Report immediately to Project Engineer or Team Leader
- Sort Parts for defects
- Assist in investigation of defects and customer complaints
- Complete and document first cycle quality checks
- Prepare for daily production (P.M., paperwork, etc…)
- Strive for the target number of cycles following standard operating procedures
- Strive for target sorting and packing requirements
- Work with operators to minimize downtime on changeovers
- Report to Set-Up/ Team Leaner whenever there is a difference between work instructions and how the job is actually done
- Report to Set-Up/ Team Leader whenever it appears there is a difference in standard operating procedure from shift to shift or cell to cell
- Assist with training of new operators as requested by Set Up or Team Leader
- Collect normal data (i.e., cycles, defects, downtime, etc.)
- Collect special data for investigation of process problems requested by Team Leader or Set Up
Click the link above to apply. You may also call the office at (706)-298-4690 or visit us in person at the office located at 201 Calumet Center Rd, Ste D, LaGrange, GA.
All Applicants must submit to background check and drug screening.
Disclaimer: Proceeding description not designed to be a complete list of all duties and responsibilities required of the Machine Operator.