Employment TypeContract Associate
Start your new career as a Production/Assembler with MAU in LaGrange, Ga. As the Production/Assembler, you will operate and maintain production equipment and stations. You will also support manufacturing objectives by working with Team Leaders, technical experts, and other management personnel to identify and solve manufacturing issues, assist in the training of operators, and implementing corrective actions.
What We Are Looking For:
- High School Diploma or G.E.D.
- Assembly experiènce (preferred)
- Must be able to lift up to 50lbs., sit, stand, walk, bend, twist, stoop, climb and balance, reach with hands and arms
- Ability to work at least a 12-hour shift, and over when necessary
What We Offer:
- Starting pay of $10.25 per hour
- Health benefits
- Great hours
- 1st Shift
- Overtime available
- Temp-to-hire opportunity
What You’ll Do As A Production/Assembler:
- Operate machine, load and unload parts
- Gauge parts
- Record production and quality data
- Assist in training new operators
- Assist in implementing engineering changes/new part introductions
- Maintain the flexibility of working on any shift as required
- Mentor new team members
- Actively seeks out areas for improvement and devises/aids in the development of counter measures
- Maintain and support IATF6949 and has the responsibility to contact Team Leads and/or stop processes that could ship a non-conforming product
- Perform additional tasks as assigned
All Applicants must submit to background check and drug screening.
Disclaimer: This job description not designed to be a complete list of all duties, responsibilities, and safety requirements required of the Production/Assembler position.