Employment TypeContract Associate
Start your new career as a Packer with MAU at Kimbles in Lagrange GA. As the Packer, you will be responsible for filling customer orders and delivering them to a processing platform in a manner that meets company standards for safety, security, and productivity.
What We Are Looking For:
- 2 years Grocery distribution or grocery retail experience (preferred)
- Use of Warehouse Management Software (preferred)
What We Offer:
- Starting pay of $11 per hour
- Great hours
- 1st shift, 5 AM – Job Completion
- Overtime available
- Temp-to-Hire placement
- Health Benefits, including telehealth medical services
- Reward programs
- Opportunity for advancement
What You’ll Do As A Packer:
- Pick, pack and ship orders per company standards and procedures
- Fill customer orders and deliver them to a processing platform in a manner that meets company standards for safety, security, and productivity
Who is MAU?
MAU Workforce Solutions is an innovative global company with extensive experience providing solutions for success in staffing, recruiting, technology and outsourcing to our clients, employees and applicants. Headquartered in Augusta, GA since 1973, MAU is a family and minority-owned company offering better processes and better people to create efficiencies and greater profits for our clients. Our relationships with world-class companies, our training programs and our culture of family allow MAU to offer better results, better jobs and better lives to those who work with us.
All Applicants must submit to background check and drug screening.
Disclaimer: Proceeding description not designed to be a complete list of all duties and responsibilities required of the Packer.