Employment TypeContract Associate
Start your new career as an Assembler with MAU in Newnan, GA! As the Assembler, you will positions parts and subassemblies by using templates or reading measurements. This is a great opportunity with an established company.
What We Offer:
- Starting pay $11 per hour
- Overtime available
- Great work environment
- Health benefits
- Reward programs
- Opportunity for advancement
- Company specific training
What We Are Looking For:
- High School Diploma or GED
- Ability to lift 25 lbs. and walk for long periods of time
- Must be able to read blueprints
- Basic communication skills (oral and written)
What You’ll Do As An Assembler:
- Prepare work to be accomplished by studying assembly instructions, blueprint specification, and part lists
- Gather parts, subassemblies, tools, and materials
- Positions parts and subassemblies by using templates or reading measurements
MAU Workforce Solutions is an independent, family-owned company with more than 40 successful years providing staffing, recruiting and outsourcing solutions that connect qualified candidates to companies that need them. At MAU we give you the personal attention you deserve because we know it’s not just about your job – it’s about your life, your family and your future.
All Applicants must submit to a background check and drug screening.
Disclaimer: This job description not designed to be a complete list of all duties, responsibilities, and safety requirements of the Assembler position.